Are you feeling overwhelmed with a life change?
Life is full of changes — many of them hard to deal with. No more so than the last couple of years coping with a worldwide pandemic
How do you cope with and manage the stress with any changes in your life?
We all experience transitions throughout our lives whether big or small, planned or unplanned
It can be exciting and daunting all at the same time when starting a new job, a family or getting married
The covid-19 pandemic has forced changes on our lives, whether we like it or not
Many businesses have had to make changes to survive. Some have seen this as an opportunity to grow or transform whilst others have had difficulties looking past the problems, struggling to see the solutions
Forced change can lower your motivation, pushing you into a depression and having difficulties coping with the loss and sudden changes, ultimately affecting your self-confidence.
Accepting the Change can be difficult
Many people spend a great deal of effort trying to avoid change, so it’s not easy when the change has been a forced one
There are some strategies to help
- Evaluate the Level of Control – concentrate on what you can control and relegate the things you can’t
- Practice Self-Care
- Check on your thought patterns – are they positive or negative? Going into despair?
- Be in the Present, what are your needs right now?
If you are not coping with any life transition, I can help you to
- Refocus and rebuild yourself
- Reduce the stress around the things you CAN’T control and to direct effort into working positively about the things you CAN control